Uncle Rick and Aunt Bernie with Aidan
Mama and baby were very sleepy... 
My Munchkin....xoxo
Aunt Patty and Aidan

Aidan is now one month old. I can't believe it. He is such a good baby. I know I might be crazy but I am trying so hard to get him on a schedule and so far it seems to be working.
My parents came to visit this week and we had such a great time. They love Aidan sooooooo much. I am so excited that they decided to return to their hometown in New York.
My Munchkin....xoxo
Aidan is now one month old. I can't believe it. He is such a good baby. I know I might be crazy but I am trying so hard to get him on a schedule and so far it seems to be working.
My parents came to visit this week and we had such a great time. They love Aidan sooooooo much. I am so excited that they decided to return to their hometown in New York.
Aunt Patty and Joyce came to visit this week and we had a great day together. Thank god for them because now my Mom has a place to stay until they sell their house in Georgia.
Uncle Rick and Aunt Bernie came to visit this week as well. It was a fun week filled with lots of love.

2 comments:
i love love love love love that outfit!!!
Well what can I say.....I just love my little man so very much...
But that picture of Grandma has got to go !!!!
Love Grandma
Post a Comment