Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another sick weekend......

Me and Aidan are recovering from bad headcolds. Aidan had it much worse than I did. He has such a bad cough but is in great spirits. Dr. Ancona said besides the cold, that he is doing great. He couldn't get his shots this past Friday but will get them in two weeks. He gained one pound and grew 3/4 inches. I am already wishing that summer was here. I can't take this cold weather and all the germs.
Aidan is very lazy when it comes to holding his bottle. We finally got him to hold the bottle the other night. He loves to sit in his chair, watch Noggin and drink his bottle.
Enjoy the pics.
Love
Neal, Sue & Aidan
xoxo
Learning how to sit up. Thanks Sue for the adorable outfit.




1 comment:

nana said...

Sorry to hear you guys have been so sick. Hopefully you all will be well soon. Aiden is adorable and getting so big. I am so glad the outfit fits him.
Miss you and love you all...
Mama