

Our little munchkin has finally arrived. Thank's to Kristy you were all able to see pics of Aidan. He is the love of our life. Words can't describe the instant love you have when that little being comes out. It was amazing and I would do it again.
Neal has been so wonderful to me and to the baby. He loves him sooo much. We have been home since Monday and we are having lots of fun together. I must say that the pooping has got to stop. I can't even begin to tell you how many poopy diapers I change a day. Our first night home was a challange. I was afraid to fall asleep and Neal was awake watching to make sure the dog was behaving. It was not fun but last night was much better. Shamrock and Aidan are adjusting great!!
We took Aidan to the Dr. today and he is doing great. I was so proud of myself for packing my diaper bag. The dr. told us to get him naked for his exam. Well as soon as Neal took off his diaper he peed all over himself and Neal. And there I am with a diaper bag but no change of clothes. LOL
Here are some pics for you guys to look at. I will be posting pictures from my camera as soon as it is fixed.
Thank you to everyone for your love. We love you all soo much.
Love
Neal and Sue

3 comments:
oh my gosh!! That is just too funny, he peed on daddy. I'm glad shamrock is doing good with Aidan, soon Aidan will be crawling all over the floor with shamrock, pinching him, feeding him. lol. just like we were with major haha. so excited to meet the little man. love you all!!!
Where was his little pee pee cup - lol! Well at least you had a diaper bag - our first trip to the Dr - we didn't even have that! I am so gald you are so happy! LOVE YOU ALL!
Neal, it is good luck to be peed on!!!!
Glad you guys are doing well, can't wait to come to see you.
Aidan is ADORABLE!
Suzi, you look beautiful...
Love you all,
Moma Mong
xoxoxox
Post a Comment