All I have to say is that this has been quite a year. With all the heartache that we went through last September with the loss of our first baby, the miracle of life filled out lives immediatley after. We were blessed with a healthy pregnancy just a few months later. Now in my 39th week of pregnancy with our son Aidan Quinn. I have had such a wonderful pregnancy......the only complaint is my swollen ankles. I went to the Dr. this past Monday and she said that there is no sign of him coming anytime soon. I go back next Tuesday. I just hope he holds on until after this weekend when we are home again.
I want to thank everyone for your continued support and love. It helped us through this past year.
We love you.
xoxo
I want to thank everyone for your continued support and love. It helped us through this past year.
We love you.
xoxo


3 comments:
Hi Joey's Mom
We can call our grandchild Aidan Joey Quinn, AJ for short
A good sports name
LOL
Hi Suzie Q,
I am so happy you and Neal are finally moving back into your beautiful home.
Baby "Q" will love his new room.
Can't wait to meet Aidan Quinn, what great pals he and P will be.
I wish you all so much love,
Mama Mong
Post a Comment