Sunday, September 23, 2007

How Sweet It Is........


























This was a fun weekend. Friday I took Aidan to my work picnic. It was so cute to see everyone holding him, especially Bill....
Neal went away for the weekend, so my Mom came out to visit. We took Aidan out shopping on Saturday and Sunday we met up with Aunt Kristy, Uncle Matt and sweet Peyton. We had a blast. It was so cute when Peyton was tickling Aidan's feet. She kept giving him kisses and hugs, he loved it.
Aidan is 10 weeks old and he can hold his head up now. He grabs onto his rattles too. The most exciting part of this weekend was Aidan slept through the night. He went to bed at 7:30 and woke up at 7:00 am. I couldn't believe it. He is a great sleeper.
Well onto another adventurous week.............xoxo

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Love all the pics! Melissa and I look like we are a couple - haha! The picnic ones are so great! Love you!