Sunday, October 7, 2007
"Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets we're on our way......"
Neal, Aidan and I went pumpkin picking today. It was very hot and I guess a bit early to get pumpkins but we had fun anyway. Aidan loves to go in the car. He also loves to go shopping with Mommy. Neal and I are now addicted to the Noggin channel. I think we love the shows more than Aidan. LOL. All I can say is that we have been singing the Wonder Pets theme song all day. Neals parents got a chuckle out of it today. I was so excited today when I heard my little Q laugh for the first time. It was absolutley amazing. He is such a happy baby. He loves to lay on his play mat now and he kicks his legs and moves his arms. It is amazing how fast they grow. I hate to see the time go by so fast but we sure are enjoying the ride........Enjoy the pics




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM! I can't even tell you how much! I can't wait to make him laugh! Since I am the crazy aunt and all! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment